Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Pain of Headaches

I wish there was a cure for migraines. I get one at least once a month and I'm on the last leg of my first one for January. It began Friday and now it's pretty dull. I'm tired of being in the bed so I have cleaned a little, visited with the kids and now venting to whomever may listen. After much internet research, I have found that the most common natural cure/prevention is diet. Or lack thereof. A wheat and dairy free diet. HELLO!! That is all I eat.... cheese, bread, chocolate, milk, eggs. I'm going to whither away! But I must get a hold on this so I'm willing to try. So, starting today I will elimanate wheat and dairy products for 4 weeks. The alternative is drugs and I'm not the biggest fan. I want to remain sane.. or as sane as you can be with 3 kids. Wish me luck!

p.s. anyone out there that suffers like I do and can give any tips; they are welcome! thanks

1 comments:

Gaston Family said...

I would go crazy on a diet like that....but I guess it's better than the alternative if it works. I've heard that the chiropractor can really do wonders for migranes. I hope you feel better soon.
Love you,
Kristina