Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Update on Things

Well, this life change of mine isn't very fun. It's day 3 and I'm running out of stuff to choose from. If I mess up in the least it defeats the whole purpose. If you know me well at all, you know I'm a picky eater as it is. I can do it! I found out that eggs don't contain caesin so that's good. Then again, I found a migraine forum that says one person may be allergic to eggs where they are not allergic to dairy. I'm just going to stick to what i'm doing for now and go from there. I hate to give up.

KE (6) is loving school and learning to read!!(like, an entire book!) She can fix her own breakfast (toast) and lunch (sandwhich). How nice is that? I need to teach her how to tie her shoes.

W (2) is a sweeheart. He loves to play and eat. He will try more things than KE would or will.
No interest in the potty, but I have until the fall really. Oh but loves to wear pull-ups

N (13 mo) is crawling everywhere and he will stand alone but not quite ready to take that first step. He says mama, dada, cracker (in his own way) and he loves to clap. He tries to mouth "sissy" but that is a big word!

T is busy pulling trees in the nursery. I'm still learning about this tree business but in a nutshell, he plants trees and grows trees. When he plants, he does it for big projects..mostly government programs... forest restoration. This is his busy season..first of the year through May. Then he will get started on Soybeans. Luckily he will have a nice summer break where we can go on vacation. Oh and he takes breaks to go on his hunting trips. My favorite

1 comments:

The Sabbatinis said...

Hi Angela-

I love your blog!! It looks great! Yes, the little girl in the bday pics is Clay's little one!! Thanks for letting us view your blog! Keep in Touch!! Sarah Sabbatini