Thursday, March 6, 2008

Advice for the Ladies

Okay girls, I did today what I have been saying what I was going to do for years......

I was fitted for a new bra.

I had always been "blessed" before I had KE. After her it was just time to shrink my girls. So I went under the knife and ever since I knew I needed help in the bra dept.

Get this though. Before ... I went to VS and they fitted me with a 36C. Today I went to Sal Liz and I was professionally fitted with a 34D...hello. After casually talking with people, I discovered that the VS size is the univeral bra size. Try it out! Maybe they will recommend a 36C for you too.

Needless to say I recommend pampering yourself and getting fitted for a bra. There is no reason to walk around with an ill fitting one. I can't tell you how much better I feel!

* disclaimer: this post should have been labeled TMI

0 comments: