Saturday, March 1, 2008

I'm Back

Ok, I finally decided on a blog page that I like. There are still things I want to do to it, but that will have to come later

Anyway, today KE and myself went to Jackson to attend my neice's senior luncheon. Her May May hosted. It was very nice. There are alot of beautiful girls in Meridian. Seems like they all have blue eyes for some reason. I got to meet Lindsay's future Ole Miss roomie. She is a doll.

After lunch we went to visit Kris and I got to see her new place. It's beautiful! Just wait until you all see the kitchen when it's done! Oh and the backyard would sell it for me. They had a privacy fence put up and it is great. Makes me want ours up even faster.

KE needed a day away ( with me ) . We went to a few shops and then to her fav... Target. She loves checking out the latest toys.. Barbie to be exact. I could not believe all of the people!!! Then the dressing rooms! There were piles and piles of clothes that people decided not to buy that were sky high in buggies. I actually asked the ladies working if those clothes were all from today. Oh yes! We ate a Oby's and then headed back to the Delta.

It has been a great weekend so far. St Mary's is having thier yummy spaghetti lunch tomorrow so we plan to go to that after church. Sweet baby Luke is getting christened as well. I will take more pics soon!

0 comments: