Thursday, April 24, 2008

Self Confessed Blog Stalker

Some people's days aren't complete unless they have their coffee, some unless they exercise ( yeah.. that's me!) or some unless they vacuum 3 times. Well, I have become a blog-stalker.
My computer is turned on at dawn and isn't shut down until the wee hours. ( No, I'm not on it the entire time, even though Torrey would say otherwise) Do any of you have this "problem?"

Personally, I don't see it as a problem... I see it as an outlet. I even reward my self with the computer instead of chocolate (That's how much I love it) after I have completed a daily chore. I love to read others' posts to find out the latest products, words of wisdom and other facts. I'm really admiring those that have witty names too! I want a cute and witty name for my blog! As much as I'm on the computer, my hubby might label me slacker mama (NOT) but that one is taken.

I've thought of a few but I'm still not so sure. I wouldn't want to sound conceited. Those of you that know me ( and those that may not) any suggestions? I know you read because I have hundreds of hits a week! ( installed that nifty counter at the bottom of my page this past Sunday) That is alot to little ole me........

I have been posting like a mad woman ever since I discovered that you can make your blog into a book. This has officially replaced Creative Memories for me.. seeing as I haven't done an album in 2 years. I have also realized that we hardly ever take grown-up pics so that is going to change as well.

Happy Blogging!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am also a blog stalker! I'm glad you came to mine. I was wondering if anyone even read it!! I read yours all the time.

Lauren said...

I am pumped about making a book too! I think I may try to do one a year with my better posts. I am a blog stalker at work, since I am in front of a computer all day, but when I am not here, not so much.

Doodle Bugs said...

Hi!! I figured since this was my first time on your blog and you just HAPPEN to be posting about stalking that I had to say hi!

I saw your post on HIllary's blog and saw you from Leland.. I live in Belzoni so I thought I would say hi :o)

Your kids at the top are adorable!!

Kacey

Lindsey said...

I just came across your blog. I must confess I'm a blog stalker too. How do you thing I came across your blog..LOL!! Really cute children and good blog!

E. Hooker said...

Hey, Angela. Mattie takes piano from Susan Ramsey on Kirk Circle. She loves her and loves taking piano. They will probably offer lessons at Washington School too when school starts back in August. We all love looking at your blog - Mary Glenn loves seeing Wade, and Mark seeing Katie Evelyn!!!