Friday, May 2, 2008

J is for.....



Juicy........bet you thought I was going to say Jesus, huh?



When I visit the post office ( and it has been a while) I look forward to seeing Ms Mary and her smiling face. She is precious and she loves my boys. When W was a baby baby, she would come out to the van and say Ohhhhh he's so Juicy! I wish I had an audio of it. I got the biggest kick out of it. I'm assuming she was referring to his fat legs and healthiness-is that a word? Like sweet baby girl sporting the rain boots below. I need to take N to see her. I feel bad that I didn't early on. I was going so much then because I was selling KE's clothes on Ebay. I think I may get back to selling.




Here are pics of my juicy babies...........




KE with her doll, Edy. Edy is now in her hope chest as of this year.



W lovin music at an early age

sweet N posing that Kenny Chesney smile

0 comments: