Thursday, May 15, 2008

K is for.......

KITCHENS!




I think the most favorite thing to check out on other people's homes are thier kitchens. I love to see what thier ideas of a complete kitchen is. My kitchen is small but I do love it. It's cozy. I could use some extra counter space... it gets a little crowded when I do my serious cooking/baking.




Some of the things I like in other kitchens are: granite countertops of course, the veggie sink, the mini-fridge for drinks, the pull out trash drawer ( I'm getting this one!) , a double oven with a warming drawer, a spice drawer where you can see everything (I NEED this), an ice maker... ok I could go on and on......




Here are a couple of pics of kitchens I like..... I love the idea of two islands.. one where I can make a big cooking mess and the other for guests to watch and talk.





OH and I love Big walk-in pantries!

1 comments:

The Weathers said...

I would def cook every night if i had the kitchen in the second picture!!!!