Saturday, May 24, 2008

Touched

I have been touched by blogging. It all started by getting an email to a video link a few weeks ago. It showed the story of the young couple who lost thier baby ( I posted it a while back) Along with that video was thier blog Bring the Rain that I follow. If you don't already read her blog, I encourage you to do so. Since then, I have stumbled upon several other blogs and sites of couples who have lost thier babies. The amazing thing about them is that they are all Christians and give God the glory for what they did have. I torture myself when reading these stories because it rips my heart out but at the same time, I'm so encouraged and reminded of what God has done for me. I'am so thankful to our creator for the babies He has blessed me and T with. Babies really are a gift from God. It is up to us what we do with these gifts.



You probably already know about the tragedy in Steven Curtis Chapman's life this past week but I have been reminded of it so much that I feel I need to ask you all to keep his family in your prayers... esp his teenage son. If you don't know what happened, his son accidently hit thier 5 year old adopted daughter in the driveway, killing her. She is the one sitting in her daddy's lap below.......


1 comments:

Amelia said...

Hey girl, I have been reading Bring the Rain blog for a while now and it has touched my life so much! I am so sad for Steven Curtis Chapman....i just found their blog the other day.

I hope you are doing well. i haven't posted in so long...one reason my camera got wet and doesn't work so i am waiting on my mom to get me some pictures from vacation and other fun things we have been doing.