Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Slacker

I have been slacking on my blogging but I can assure you I'am no slacker!

We started VBS at our church this week and I'm the leader for the preschool class. I love them! I have 16 sweet "Godly Grapes" This years theme is Fruits of the Spirit so each group is labeled by fruit. So far, we have learned about God's Love, Joy and Peace. I love that we are teaching our children to trust in God. I hope they will use these teachings throughout thier lives.

KE's dance recital is this weekend so after VBS, then lunch, we gear up for dance practice almost every day this week. Today we have a break so she went swimming with one of her friends.
The boys stay in the church nursery and play during VBS so after lunch they are pooped and sack out for about a 2-3 hour nap. As soon as I finish this post, I MUST clean house and prepare supper.

We have the brick layer coming in the morning to put the brick around our patio. I'm excited. This has been something I have been waiting on for a while now. I will post pics of the finsihed product!

Have a great rest of the week!!

3 comments:

Doodle Bugs said...

You have been busy! Hope you are enjoying it even if you are busy :o)

The Sabbatinis said...

Wow! I am tired just reading that post! Sounds like your summer is off and going! We get to find out what we are having on Tuesday and Dino is about to die to know!!( Well, me too!) We have to plan a shopping trip when you have a free day! I have been trying to hold off until I know what I am shopping for! =) Talk soon! SPS

The Pieroni Family said...

ohhhhhh, you're a slacka cracka!