Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pictures Don't Do Them Justice


I finally opened the box to find tons of adoarble clothes for the fall from BBTN!! These clothes just keep getting cuter and cuter. When I say that pictures don't do them justice, well it's true. I took a few pics but you must see them yourself. My sweet friend, Kristina is hosting a show this Friday in Brandon so if you or anyone you know would like to come, feel free to contact me and I will get directions and times to you! The Cleveland show is next Tuesday and my local show is the end of next week and next Satuday.



4 comments:

Kendall and Jeremy said...

those are precious!! i was showing jeremy the website and he said our son would not be wearing those overalls! i told him when he dresses him he can put him in whatever he wants :)

just curious where did this fit in the "dave ramsey" plan??? :D

The Russell Family said...

oh my! i can't wait!

pieroni place said...

how do double names work? i'm real weird about not just wanting an "A" and not an "AR" but then i don't know if that is weird or not.......

answers!!

The Fab Five said...

they can only accomodate 2 letters but so far everyone that has a child with a double name, has opted to do just the 2 letters.. it has become the new thing! Ilove the idea and will be getting KE on her stuff, esp being the cut out letters. you gonna be home this weekend? i would love for you to actually see the stuff in person.