Thursday, July 3, 2008

Summer is flying by

Today I realized that KE has about 5 weeks until she starts school! That is nuts. We have been sleeping until 9 most mornings and doing whatever everyday. It is so nice. I think we will have to start training ourselves to get up a week before we actually have to. There's nothing worse than being rushed in the mornings ( well, there is but....)

Today KE had a long awaited playdate. Afterwards when the boys were napping, a sitter came and I took KE to the pool for a couple of hours. I try to take her by herself often. She enjoys it and so do I :)

2 comments:

Ashley Eiler said...

you are such a wonderful mom and thanks so much for your sweet comments...i have loved getting to know your wonderful family through your blog....blessings! ashley

The Weathers said...

KE is so precious! I know she loves having her alone time with her mom!! How special!