Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Patch as if it were 1993


I say 1993 b/c as you already know, I dropped my camera and it's kaput. Of course I was ready to go out and buy a new one first thing Saturday morning , but my sweet hubby said no. He said we could use his "game" camera. For all of you hunting widows, you know exactly what this is. For those of you that don't.. it's simply a 35 mm camera that velcros to a tree and snaps a photo whenever it senses movement... hopefully a big BUCK! These cameras have the quality of the cameras back in the day. ( or at least the camera I could afford when I was 16)

Sunday after church we ventured about a couple of hours away to the great pumpkin patch. The kids had a blast.
maybe you could tell me what camera you use and why you like it so much!












3 comments:

Mom of Eleven said...

A,
Thank you for your comments on the blog. Yes. It's true. It's not really what we think or feel about this election, but what the Lord thinks. What so many people don't realize is HE is God and not McCain or Obama. He is still on his throne and IN CHARGE!! That is our hope and salvation in all of this.

Love the pictures of the pumpkin patch. It has inspired me to take our youngest as I realized I have never taken him. Oops..

Thanks for you encouragement also. It does help me to keep going to know that others are inspired by our story. May God get the glory for That!

Keep watching and I will keep checking in with you all too. Another note, my college best friend grew up in Brookhaven, MS. I love MS gals, they make good friends!
wendy

Rhonda said...

i LOVE all the pics. your kids are just too cute. I love the one of w holding that pumpkin as big as him!! and, please oh please pass down those pants--adorable!! i love you. have a great weekend.

Doodle Bugs said...

Love the madras pants!!

Hope you get your camera fixed soon. Its silly that a digital camera can be so important to our lives. I can't live without mine. What did we ever do when we film and had to WAIT for the pictures!!