Sunday, November 2, 2008


I haven't posted about the family in a while. T has been busy busy working and gone alot. KE and her soccer team were rewarded with trophies after their last game the other night for being the best overall!! Since she is one of the only two girls on the team, the boys pulled most of the weight but I think it did alot for KE and her shyness on the field.

I'm already sick of the Halloween candy. How about you? I think I have eaten most of the chocolate. I mean, somebody has to save the kids from all that sugar!



The kids loved trick or treating. KE was a movie star, W was Elvis and N was a punk rocker


I'm glad to see you all had a happy halloween. Now, another busy week lies ahead

1 comments:

Hillary Jordan said...

Wade's lil' Elvis costume wins best costume BY FAR in my book! Hilarious!!!