Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hello all



Wow, I'm officially a blog slacker. Life has definitely been busy. KE is in soccer, dance, voice and piano. W is in soccer and N is just hanging out at school 2 days a week in which I get nothing done still! I need an entire day to clean or at least get caught up.


This past weekend I took KE on a surprise road trip to St Louis to see her BFF. They were both surprised and had a ball. Another treat was supposed to be a Hannah Montana concert but she cancelled due to strep! I was so glad I never told KE!!! This was an early birthday gift to her. As things would have it, Miley rescheduled for KE's actual birth date... and yes we will make the trip again for it in a few weeks. She is going to be so excited.




We have been though the swine flu and I'm just hoping we don't deal with sickness all winter long. The boys are doing well and are definitely a hand full these days. They have been a bit stir crazy with being cooped up in the house due to rain rain and more rain. It's depressing! Something I am looking forward to this weekend is the Beth Moore conference and Ole Miss/Bama game. I can't wait to cheer on our Lord and Savior as well as the family's favorite SEC team.

0 comments: