Sunday, October 18, 2009

A look on the Bright Side




Today has not been productive for me. I woke up with a headache which is pretty much gone now. I took a shower with intentions of going to church but just couldn't get it together. So T took Wade while KE and Nathan stayed home with me. The only thing I have done today is wash 2 of 6 loads of clothes. The greatest thing about today is the sun has shown all day!! I hope this week is bright and sunny. We are one week away from our pictures with Mauri. And 2 weeks away from Halloween. I still have not bought the kids' costumes. We may just take a family trip over to Walmart and let them pick them out. I usually go all out online and try to get costumes you can't get in stores... but really.. who cares? They sure don't! I hope to squeeze in a trip to the pumpkin patch as well.




Yesterday we all went to Oxford for Ole Miss' homecoming. Since we had the kids, we just tailgated and then came on home when the game started. Both of my nieces are KDs and they are loving it. KE has decided she wants to go to Ole Miss and we encourage it! Then she asks if she can go to Alabama and of course we tell her she can. I will be happy if she goes and sticks to it..unlike myself.




It's time again for me to get started on my Christmas wreaths. I can't wait to go to Paul Michael and get some goodies ! My wreaths will be featured at The Crown in November! I can't wait!

2 comments:

Shelly Powers said...

you and hubby are too cute as well as your kiddies... can't wait to see you at christmas village weekend... dinner plans are in the works... and maybe a field trip to the shop! :)

See you in a few... sherry was in the grove did you see her?

Katie McCrary said...

when are you going over to PM? my mom is planning a surprise trip to see her friend in Eudora. I would love to hook up then and hang out.