Tuesday, February 2, 2010

a bit of an update

So, I have been super busy selling precious children's clothing, visiting with new friends and meeting great ladies all at the same time. ( oh and holding babies :) I can honestly say that most of all I miss my children and they miss me. I love working for BBTN but I'm so glad that I get to be a stay-at-home-mom. I would not trade that for any money in the world.

Lately, T and I have been talking about the idea of updating our house. I want to paint the brick, change the shutters and get a new front door. I have been stalking other blogs that have done similar and it's so fun! We are also playing with the idea of building a porch onto the front of the house as well. I have to find just the right picture of what I want because we will only do this once! So until then, we won't do any of the other stuff because the paint and roofing would follow the add on. Oh I'm excited!!!

I still can't add pictures to my blog and drag them down below my typing like I used to be able to and it's driving me crazy.

The kids are well. "Spring" soccer season is here and KE and Wade will play again. Nathan is not potty trained yet. I thought we were doing well last week but he WILL NOT tell me when he needs to go and he fusses every time I say let's go potty. ugh. Hopefully I will have him potty trained by this summer. It's amazing the differences of how you handle things between child 1 and child 3.

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

0 comments: