Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Random thoughts

I have spent the last hour reading pasts posts of my own and realized I used to be a really great blogger! I think ever since facebook came along, I have neglected this habit for another. No more neglecting! When I feel the need to share, as I appreciate all of you that share with me, I will post. Can't promise the most interesting but it will be from the heart.


I almost forgot! If you haven't tried these, please do! You simply add 2/3 cup of vanilla yogurt. If you are watching your weight and have a major chocolate crave like myself, this is for you.... just don't eat half the pan like I did the first time.

1 comments:

Kitchen Belleicious said...

I must try these. They sound delicious and so easy to make. I have been a follower of yours for a logn time now but I don't think I have ever commented. Just started a food blog of my own that I hope you will check out when you get a chance. P.S. I am Katie Gates bestfriend just to give you some name recognition