Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Another One

After a long weekend of celebrating ( which means eating everything that is bad but SOOO yummy) , I wake up yesterday morning with a terrible headache.

I did it to myself.

If I had stayed on track with eating right, I would know if it was the food or if it's this nasty weather. I do get headahes when the weather is overcast. If I only knew.

So , anyway, I'm back on the gluten free, caffeine free, pull your hair out eating program!! I still have the headache...it's on the opposite side of my head so that means tomorrow it will be gone! :)

I must brag on my sweet husband. He not only let me sleep in late Sunday morning, he gave up his duck hunting trip that day too. What husband will do that? On top of that, he let me nap with the kids that afternoon. ( I love and need lots of sleep)

This really isn't unusual. He does stuff like this all the time. I just never give him credit. I'am the luckiest girl hands down. And I have to say that he loves me like I'm the best thing. Sometimes I wonder what blinders he has on!

2 comments:

Sanders Family said...

Okay, I know you're going to think I am crazy, but have you ever considered getting on blood pressure medicine? When I was in the 4th grade I started getting migraines. Yes, the whole changing classes thing really got to me. Anyway, the doctor put me on a very low doseage of blood pressure medicine. My grandmother was on the same medicine for her blood pressure. It helped tremendously and after about a year, I almost completely quit getting headaches. Now I may have one once a year, maybe. I did get them when I was in architecure school but it was because of all of the stress. I don't know if they still put people on blood pressure medicine for migraines but it is worth checking into. Just thought I would let you know. Hope you feel better soon!
Celeste

The Fab Five said...

You are the 2nd person that had told me about Beta Blockers. Thanks and I'm looking into it now.