Saturday, January 19, 2008

W is showing signs of wanting to potty train! yay.... He turned 2 in Septmember so I'm not rushing but he is in pull-ups exclusivley. He has tee-teed in the potty a few times but no #2. He is in that stage of telling me after the fact but that is ok. I'm just happy he wants to.

Last night we hosted a going away/moving party for our sweet dear friends Tripp and Cat. We helped host at a mutual friend's who bought Kristina's childhood home. I meant to tell her about this. It was wierd going over there again. It's such a great house. I never payed attention to how big it really is. So much room. And 4 bedrooms...which I need!! Anyway. Tripp and Cat are moving to Starkville and we couldn't be happier for them. It's bittersweet.
I tried a new recipe I got from the latest Mississippi magazine for these cream cheese cups. I bought The Crown's chicken salad ( mine and Cat's fav) to serve in the cups. They were delish!! And easy. I love to cook and entertain.

Tonight a friend is getting married and I know it will be beautiful and packed! So to T's dismay, we will be arriving 45 minutes early. I want to get a good pew! I love wedding ceremonies. They are so special and sacred. I found a cute little black dress from Libby's. If you are ever in the Delta, it is a must that you stop there. She has the best stuff. And they are getting ready to move their with more dressing rooms! yay! You should see this place in the summer or when everyone comes home from college... You have to stand in line for a dressing room. It's great

Have a great weekend!

0 comments: