Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Let's Have a Little Fun!

The rules of the game:

Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog; we all want to know them. Tag random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. (I'm not sure how to add the link.) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I'm not totally against having another baby. We probably won't but the thought of not having any more babies makes me a little sad. I'm sure In a few years when Wade and Nathan are wrecking my house and giving me fits I will be ok with just 3.

2. As picky as I'am, I love vienna sausages! I know, I know...gross. And I hate shrimp. ha

3. I smoked cigarettes from 9th grade until I was 23. Now I can't stand the smell of them and I think it's so tacky when I see someone smoking. But I'm known to try one if we are out and about and it reminds me of why I don't do it. yuk

4. I love being online. I honestly don't think I can go one day without checking my computer. It would be wierd. Some days Torrey tells me he is going to throw it out I'm so bad.

5. Bad weather scares me and as soon as it's a Tornado watch, I won't leave the house. I get all the flashlights gathered and pillows in case we have to get in the hallway.

6. Almost every night after I get into bed I call T (who is in the living room) to cut my bedside lamp off. And he does it! :)

7. I love me some rap music too! ( Kate we need to go ride around)

I sent this to Shana,Kristina, Amy, Sarah, Suzanne, and Angie

1 comments:

The Hitts said...

Glad you did it! I love #6. I will have to try it. Although Taff would think I'm crazy!!