Monday, January 14, 2008

Pushy

It happened.

All of the kids were in KE's room when I heard a THUMP..then the shrill of N crying. As I'am making my way quickly down the hall, KE comes flying to me to tell me "W pushed N down on purpose!" So I see N on the floor wailing and W on KE's little chaise. W looks at me in terror because he knows what's coming to him. All I had to say was "no pushing W" Then his tears came. N's head hit the molding of the door and all I could do for a minute was hold him silently praying that he was okay and I wasn't about to see blood. (I need to get stronger for this) N has a huge goose egg and he's ok. Thanks to mommy's kisses!

Boys. Makes me nervous . And W is my "mild" one. HA! He is still a boy though huh?

4 comments:

Gaston Family said...

I know that scared you to death!!! I'm sure there will be plenty more to come...especially when Nate gets as big as Wade. I'm praying that Reid will be nice to his little sister when she starts getting mobile but I'm not going to hold my breath. Hope you had a great weekend.
Love you,
Kristina

The Hitts said...

You have been tagged to play a little game. Go to my blog and you'll see what to do. Have fun!

Amy said...

Just wait! It gets so much worse!!
One minute Matthew and Braydeb are taking up for each other and you can tell that they just adore each other. Then the next minute it semms as though they are going to kill each other! From the stories Scotty has told me about he and his brother; I am so not looking foward to the teenage years!! :)

Amy said...

Sorry about all the errors above. I have got to get used to this new keyboard!