Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I Want To Know

Okay so I'm swiping this idea. I've seen this on others' blogs and am curious to know who's reading ours.

It's time to reveal yourselves! My site meter tells me that I have people from far away places reading.

I would LOVE to know who you are and where you're from, so please leave a comment. Even if you have left comments before, leave another one just because. Don't be shy... I always find myself linking from one blog to another reading about people I've never met. You never know, we may be reading about each other!

8 comments:

Gaston Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

i'm suzanne from madison. and i'm a blog addict and stalker.

there. i said it.

Gaston Family said...

You know I stalk your blog everyday!!! I would feel like something was missing if I didn't check it at least once a day. However, I wish we lived closer so we didn't have to keep up with each other this way.
Love you,
Kristina (Brandon, MS)

The Hitts said...

Okay, so you know I'm a blog stalker too. I check it every day!

Mauri said...

Okay, I just started the blog thing and I really haven't been stalking you, but I think I will start. This is totally addictive! Where's the site meter?? I guess I could probably look for it and find it if I tried.

The Mom said...

Hey Angela-

I totally stalk your blog through Kate and Cousin Kris's blogs. Your kids are adorable!

Frankie England--G'ville

The Fosters said...

You know that Im totally stalking your blog. I like the new background! I feel like I can see it better. I love the picture of you and your honey!!! That was a cute pic of yall. shana

Faith's Place said...

I am good friends with Ashley Eiler, who owns BBN. Clicking on her page, then The Crosswhite page, I came across your page. To my surprise you live in my stompin' grounds! I was born in Greenville and raised in Cleveland,MS! Love the Delta and miss it much! I still keep in touch with TONS of people from Cleveland. We may know some of the same people! It's always nice to see some Mississippians on here! YOu have a beautiful family!
-Paige Price
www.thepricesdaybyday.blogspot.com