Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Day in the Life






A typical day in the Fratesi home.
Breakfast, get dressed. Warm the van. Load up and we're off to take KE to school. N gets his a.m. nap and wakes up in time to pick up KE. W in the meantime plays. I give the boys a to-go snack for the ride since she gets out at lunchtime. Come home and cook lunch. Boys go down for nap around 2. Me and KE have some QT, I clean, she plays, I clean some more. Boys wake up, everyone gets a snack and play while I cook supper. ( I squeeze computer time in all day of course.)
These shots were taken Monday before W got the dreadful stomach bug. Now that I look at the picture of him, he doesn't look as bright and cheery as usual. He loves his LeapPad and he can dress himself. He's worse about wanting to change clothes that KE. Her new "passion" is Hannah Montana. Since we don't have the disney channel, Aunt Leah is recording episodes to mail here. In the above bottom pic is N. He is doing pi-pye! I could eat him up!
Everyone is well in the house now....for the time being.

3 comments:

Gaston Family said...

Those are cute pics!! Do you think Wade had a stomack bug instead of the milk thing? Anna Grace will be 7 on Feb. 12 and LOVES Hannah Montana. Hope you have a great time this weekend. Talk to you later.
Kris

Gaston Family said...

Sorry about the typos in the last comment!! I really do know how to spell! And I forgot to tell you that I love the new picture of you and Torrey. Your hair is getting long.
KG

The Fab Five said...

It may be a bug and I will soon see.
What is Syd doing for AG's birthday? We need to get them back together to play.
Speaking of hair...I'm getting it cut in the morning.. that is if everyone cooperates!
love you!