Saturday, March 29, 2008

Easter Pics




I went to Jacskon with Kristina to have the kids easter pics made at the last minute and the kids were so excited about real bunnies!






Well, N didn't know the animals were not toys. I about died when they handed him the duck! You will understand why below..........
The duck is OK!! I promise. Below is the pic in reation to me freaking out about it!
N just didn't understand why mommy was yelling "get the duck from him .. ohh noo" I'm laughing about it now because if it hadn't been for Kristina actually getting the duck, there is no telling what would have happened to that sweet thing.

4 comments:

Gaston Family said...

That was PRICELESS!!! I'm glad she got a picture of the poor duck in a head lock. I had so much fun that day. Wish we lived closer!!!
Love you,
Kris

Lauren said...

Hilarious! The pics are wonderful!!

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

precious pictures!!!!!

we have used lisa patti for all of mary peyton's Christmas and Easter pictures - every year - and i have been SO SO pleased.

your kids are TOO cute!!!!!

Horn said...

Precious children...I definitely want to find out where you took them to take these pictures. Looks like all had fun...Hillary