Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Time To Play Catch Up!

So sorry you guys for not posting sooner! Let's catch up ... shall we?



Our first drama W dove into the corner of a door ( while I was out running errands)



T calls me and says "Don't freak out but he's okay....... Plus when I got home, chocolate made it alllllll better.









Easter weekend started off a bit bumpy. Thursday I was hit with a MASSIVE migraine and was down for 24 hours. KE had a fever virus and N was still croupy from the week before.





That knocked out egg hunts on Friday.






Saturday morning was a fresh start.. No headaches, no fever.. just runny noses. So we went to our annual hunt. The kids had a blast.








After every candy getting holiday I will keep the candy in the house for a week.. tops. Then buh bye! I know this may sound cruel to some of you but the kids want it ALL the time and then after it's gone , I have to explain them that dessert doesn't come after every single meal...



or does it?




Today T, KE and myself went for a visit to her future school for lunch. T nor I went there but we feel it will offer the best education and opportunity for our children. We were glad we went. I learned that students know how to read music before leaving elemenatry school, there is a resource room for those that need a little extra help and the headmaster has been there for 30+ years... by choice (just to name a few things) And just look! KE already has school spirit!




2 comments:

Gaston Family said...

I'm glad everyone is feeling better and y'all had a great Easter. Lily has her 2nd ear infection and has been pretty fussy the past couple of days. Is Mrs. Hester still the headmaster at Washington? She was there when I was in school....she's wonderful!!! It is a GREAT school and the kids will love it. Hope you have a great weekend.
Love you,
Kristina

The Fab Five said...

She is. Mr. Brown and Mrs. England did all the talking. I should have introduced myself to her.
I'm sorry Lily is sick. No fun. I hope she gets to feeling better real soon! I love you! ang