Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Honey-Do




T and I have been living in our house for almost 5 years ( I think ) and there is still things I want done. When we looked at the house, I loved it just as it was. Boy does that change! Can any of you relate?



We have done a few things, but here is a list of future projects:

*finish patio with brick pavers and seal



*install privacy fence ( I like the one shown)


*paint kitchen


*wallpaper ceiling in kitchen

*install quarter round in hallway and paint



Then there's wishes like granite counter tops and new undermount sink, lanscape the front yard, oh and our dream is to actually remodel the front of the house. So no, the pic at the top of the page isn't our house.... the remodel house. But flip it becasue our carport is on the left. ( you think T will be busy?) BUT in the grand scheme of things, I have learned that "stuff" really isn't important but NICE!

What is most important to us as a family is the death and resurrection of our Lord, Jesus Christ. Without the resurrection, our faith would be meaningless. This Easter week remember to thank God for sending his son to die for our sins so that we may live with Him in eternity!!!!! (can I get an amen?)





1 comments:

Amelia said...

Oh you should see my honey do list. My husband just rolls his eyes at me. I am bound and determined to get them done. I have spring fever so bad!!

I hope you and your family have a great Easter weekend.