Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Clothes, Clothes, Everywhere!

Why is it I have nothing to wear but SOOO many clothes that my closet looks like it threw up?

I read about a great idea to part with clothes that you haven't worn in 6 months

The rule is to hang your clothes with the hangers facing the wrong way. After you wear an item, hang it up the right way. After 6 months, whatever is still hanging the wrong direction, get rid of it! Sound good to me. I'm going to try it.

TIP: It will help you out when you can't quite remember: Did I wear that top just last week?

THEN... I think we should have a clothes swap! We could all meet and trade out clothes. Just because I don't wear it, doesn't mean you won't! ( I think this stems from me loving to borrow clothes in high school)

1 comments:

Gaston Family said...

I completely understand!! I cleaned out my closet when we moved and got rid of all the clothes I thought I'd never wear again. However, I was looking at my closet over the weekend and realized that I probably wouldn't wear 1/2 of what I have ever again. I guess it's due to the constant syle changes from season to season. I think you're on to something with the clothes swap!!