Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Maybe I blocked it out but I don't remember going "back and forth" with my friends in 2nd grade...so surley not in kindergarten...

KE told me today that the boys said something kind of funny but also not good and "they didn't even get in trouble!" ( with her eyes wide open)

"Boys go to college to get more knowledge
Girls go to Jupiter to get more ________ " ( can you guess it?)

(You see, stupid is a bad word in our house)

Then she looks to me to say something.........

hmmmmmmm

I told her the next time they say that to be sure and let those boys know there is no such word as stupider.


W asks me now, Can I have my papi? (knowing it's strictly for bedtime) with this cheesy grin on his sweet face. I DREAD the day and nights of no more papi. Don't ask me if I let him have it.

N is still almost walking. I think he can just crawl so much faster...why waste so much time? T tells people that he is in his drunken stupor days....or something like that.

He can say: Mama, Dada, Juice, Cracker, Sissy, Wade, Night-Night, Dora (ha!), Papaw, Mimi, Book, More, Ball, Jesse ( esse), Lindsay (insey), LaLa, oh and his favorite...EAT! Not too bad for 16 months. Oh and he sings the tune to Veggie Tales If- you- like- to- talk- to -tomatoes........ His version.. Eh-Ooh-I-Ooh-Ahh.....so sweet

After seeing Torrey off, I cooked supper and I gave the kids thier bath. The boys are on antibiotics for sinus infections. Nathan was especially fussy tonight. He never has a problem going to bed. Of course tonight he screamed bloody murder all 4 times I tried putting him down. The last time I said to myself.. okay, I will give him 15 minutes.... about 7 minutes later...BLUAH

Yep, he cried so hard he threw up. Soooo, I put him in my bed and after 20 minutes of flopping, he finally gave it up.. Oh I hope this is just because he is sick and not because he wants to upgrade to a King!

oh and by the way. when nathan was crying, W was telling him that it was okay. Don't cry N! (Oh they are going to be so close)

1 comments:

Breisch and Angie Stallings said...

You need to watch the video on the Overstreets blog to see how they got rid of papi (spelling???) I am guessing that is his passy.