Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bragging Rights (somewhat)

I must brag on my two beautiful and intelligent neices. One is a junior and one is a senior about to graduate. ( Bless thier mama's heart...right?)

Oh, and there's one more... He's 14

They had prom this past weekend. There are some beautiful girls in Meridian!




Our junior is the one laughing on the far left. I chose to post this pic because this is so her. She reminds me of myself at that age ( and sometimes now) with her laughter, pickyness and directness. If she has something to say, you will more than likley hear it! :)

She may be hard to see but our senior is 3rd from the right. She will be attending Ole Miss (pharmacy school) in the fall. I know her and her friends are soaking up the rest of thier senior year! Seems like yesterday for myself.

I'am so proud to call these girls my neices and they already play an important role in my children's lives. They ( and my nephew who is 14) are wonderful examples of responsible teens. They take thier time out to play and look after my children when asked. KE wears them out with pretend play!

0 comments: