Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A Day Away from the Norm

A friend of mine told me one of my kids called her today. I know exactly when it was. We were in Target and to keep the boys quiet (I know) I gave them the cell phone. She said all she heard was W talking and I said a couple of words, then alot of noise.


I get phone calls like this from time to time. I listen for a few minutes to try and make out what the people are saying in hopes of hearing some dirt! Did I just say that?!



Amy and I took our boys to Jackson for a fun filled day at the park ( yes, we have to go all the way to Jxn for a decent park) and Chick-Fil-A. KE was in Jackson as well with her kindergarten class visiting the zoo and science museum.At the park I ran into Mauri-- the one who just had the baby and takes awesome pictures-- I got to converse with other moms too. It was a nice change of scenery.





We will be headed to Meridian tomorrow after lunch. My younger niece has her confirmation tomorrow night. I went here and got her a gift she is going to love.........I want one myself. I can't tell you what it is in case she reads this...

I have become quite the coffee drinker. Before I started drinking "real" coffee, I loved the cappuccino chiller from TCBY and the french vanilla cappuccino from the Exxon station. Coming home from Jackson I tried Mickey D's ice coffee..........YUK. Don't even bother. No good. It tasted like stale, cold coffee.

I was inspired today! Inspired to do a little project. It consists of getting rid of my headaches. It will take 4 months. I'm on board now so in 4 months I will let you know if it worked and reveal the secret.

Hmmmm.. okay. I will put it to rest for today. I thought I could go all day without logging on, but temptation got the best of me! Goodnight!

1 comments:

The Weathers said...

what park did y'all go to in jxn? My brother lives there and we are trying to plan a trip!