Sunday, May 11, 2008

Summer is near!

How do you like my new "summertime" page? I'm still deciding on whether or not to have a custom page done, but for now, this will work.
I had to put all of my blogging friend's links back on my page as I lost them while getting my makeover. If I forgot you, it isn't on purpose. I tried to find everyone again. If you aren't on my list, please send a message!





Last night we helped Cat throw her hubby, Tripp a 40th surprise party. It turned out great even though it was humid. We had a band and the works. The rain didn't start until 10:30. He was really surprised. I can't wait to have Torrey's and invite his old high school and college friends!





the guys waiting on the guest of honor





the birthday boy (on the left)

I hope that you all had a wonderful mother's day today! I woke up to breakfast in bed, a love note from Torrey, and homemade goodies from my sweet children. I slept too long to get ready in time for Sunday school. We made it to church and it was packed. We celebrated a baptism, graduating seniors and communion. We have such a wonderful church family and Kent does such a wonderful job relaying the message that if you are a believer in Jesus Christ and He is your personal Lord and Savior, you are welcomed to partake in communion. This is how it should be. If you really stop and think about what communion means, it will humble you. After church we headed to Flavor's for a delicious meal. If you have never been, I highly recommend it!


today after lunch



0 comments: