Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm walking on Sunshine



Had to brag on my sweet hubby today. He surprised me with these beautiful sunflowers from our dove field! One of my love languages is gifts so the flowers were great ( and didn't cost a thing I might add!) My other love language is acts of service and I consider the fact that he took time to cut these and bring them to me just that.


KE proceeded to say. "Daddy can you get me some flowers next time? Except I like roses best." Not afraid to speak her mind.


2 comments:

The Weathers said...

What a sweet and thoughtful husband! THe sunflowers are beautiful!

Hillary Jordan said...

My biggest love language is "acts of service" too! The sunflowers are just beautiful.

I want to thank you for linking Address to Impress to your blog! We've been receiving visitors through your link. Please let us know if you are ever in need of paper products.