Monday, August 4, 2008

Ramblings.....

At the end of this week, my baby will start 1st grade. I can't believe I have a 1st grader. I remember being in first grade. I remember thinking how far it was until I was 30.

This weekend was a hit. Thanks to everyone who came and bought clothes for thier precious little ones. I look forward to seeing them on.

I'am ready to get into a new routine.... something other than get up, never get dressed, clean clean clean all day. Until the boys go to day school, we may hit the pool a few more times. Hopefully T can work on getting that fence built before the fall. All the kids' birthdays are in the fall as well. Not real sure what I will do for them. I wish I could do the boys' party together. I saw an adorable invite with 2 monkeys on Address to Impress with a great saying. I'm sure KE will want to do Libby Lu again. We shall see.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!!

4 comments:

The Ainsworth Family said...

Oh, my Mamie starts first grade this Thursday. I am like you I can remember first grade and how how my parents were at the time. Those were the days.

Glad you had a great show, just wish I could have come. Maybe next time.
alison

The Pieroni Family said...

how do i get an alphabet t? i just spent $10,000 on uniforms. what's another $25?

Katie McCrary said...

how do i make my blog friends show updates below their names like yours?

Sydney said...

I can't believe KE is starting 1st grade! Good ole' Washington School. She'll love it!

By the way, I added a new post you may want to check out - Mother & Daughter mani and pedi for the 1st day of school. Thought you and KE would love doing that together!