Saturday, August 16, 2008

I have Been Tagged

Okay so I have been tagged and the answers must be pics. I did my best! Enjoy!



Tools you use daily that makes your life a little easier:

-Yes, I vacuum everyday. I love my vacuum cleaner. It is the pro model with the longest cord known to man. I love that I can plug it up in the hall and practically vacuum the entire house.


-These baking sheets are the best I have found yet. I use them everyday.


-I'm probably ancient with my paper planner but I like to see my week laid out in front of me. This keeps me on track.



-Not sure my coffee classifies as a tool but it sure does make me happy :)










A Tool your husband uses everyday:





The best toy and most entertaining toy your child has for the $$:


-Technically this is KE's but as you can see it is enjoyed by all.





The best bargain in your pantry at the moment:




- For $8 we get like 200 BIG garbage bags from our light & water dept.


The place you blog from:


-Welcome to my tiny office. Here is my throne









A hobby you have noone really knows about:


-Does blog stalking count? Seriously I have been on a mission to start something new. I need a creative outlet so when I figure it out you will be the first to know!




Your marriage anthem:
-There are so many songs that describe T and me but since this is the first song we claimed as ours I will go with it:



An Inspiration to your marriage:

My babies: They inspire me to be the best wife I can be. He is the reason I have these beautiful children!
I TAG anyone who would like to take the challenge!




















2 comments:

Katie McCrary said...

good job!

Jaime said...

i want one of those cookie sheets, you have been talking about them for years!!