Monday, August 18, 2008

Super Sunday

Sunday was filled to the rim with things to do for us. This was my first Sunday to teach the pre-k and kindergarten class and it was a hit. I team teach with another lady and I'm so glad she was there. We had 9 eager kindergartners. ( that is a lot when you are not a teacher)

We read Genesis 1: God created the world in 7 days and we thanked God for things that He made for us!


After church, we went and ate a yummy lunch then took the boys home for a nap while I took KE to a pool party for our church children 1st-5th graders.

As soon as we got back, and the boys woke up, we loaded up in daddy's truck for a ride to hunting camp. First we had to stop and get supplies for the trip. Gatorade and Apple Juice. It was an educational experience for all. We saw several animals that I had no idea lived together.



Did you know that the birds are there to eat the bugs off and around the cattle?


Did you know that donkeys protect cows from other animals? What a trio

By the time we were done, it was supper time so we headed into town and grabbed some pizza.

Here are a few more pics from the weekend.

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Awwww man, now I really hate we skipped church! Bad lazy momma!!

The Fab Five said...

I think you are far from lazy! Be sure to bring her this week. They have VBS song practice at 9:30 too!

The Weathers said...

looks like ya'll had a fun filled family sunday! All the pics are too cute!

E. Hooker said...

Your kids are too cute! Looks like they had a great day!!!

pieroni place said...

the pics are really cute and fun. are y'all surviving the school schedule yet? we are busy but we love it. thanks for lighting the blow torch under me and getting me caught up with the blogging world. it keeps me calm!

The Sabbatinis said...

baby shower is Sept.7th. Katie is working on invites right now so I hope you can come!!! I am just exhausted right now because school started this week and I have to get back into the routine!! Next week will be better! Have a good week and by the way I like the new blog title! SPS