Monday, August 11, 2008

And so it goes....

This morning was KE's first full day at school and she was excited. I packed her lunch and gave her milk money. That child loves chocolate milk.

W woke up with his sweet face all swollen. He had a roseola-looking rash starting Saturday night but no fever. It's the wierdest thing. This morning by far was the worst of it. By this afternoon the swelling had gone down but the rash is still there.. on his face, neck, torso. His pediatrician wasn't in today so I will take him in tomorrow. ( That's the remains of cinnamon toast on his face by the way)

N is finally fever free after a good 4 days of high fever. He was diagnosed with a severe sinus infection and was Rxd 20 days of antibiotics.... uugghh. That makes me cringe. I trust and love my pediatrician though. As you can see by the pic, he is one happy camper.
---Not sure if his sickness has anything to do with W..vise-versa---





I bought these beautiful ferns at Lowe's..... 2 for $10 Make you Holla

Little does KE know but this is what goes on in her room while she is away. W asks me if he can go play in KE's room and N is right behind him. Today they were drawing. They also love to listen to her CD player so I will cut the music on for them. I know one day it will not be so cool to play in a girly room.



BEFORE

everything you see soiled is with dirt if you are wondering

AFTER


This was a task!!! I counted 8 loads.

4 comments:

Katie McCrary said...

LAUNDRY WORKHORSE! COME TO MY HOUSE!

The Ainsworth Family said...

You are very brave for posting the laundry picture girl. About the spriderman back pack. I DIDN'T WANT TO DO IT, but again it is daycare and he only brings it there and that is what he wanted. Nolan wanted a spriderman birthday cake, so I broke down and got him one, just because we were having a family party and it didn't really matter. It is one of those battles i am not going to fight over....... As my husband says "he is all boy nothing cute for him". I have until the end of the year to dress him like I want too..........

Lauren said...

I love the laundry picture! That is how I feel, and I have two less than you (for the moment). I wondered if one of the kiddos was sick Sunday. We finally made it back to church after being away for 4 Sundays. I noticed KE holding Torrey's hand in front of us- so sweet!

Amy said...

Love the 2 for $10 make you Holla!!
LOL!!