Friday, October 3, 2008

Okay, Here's the Situation......

My parent's went away on a weeks vacation anddd.... OH


I received a phone call from a friend who told me what happened with another "friend". Let's just say my friend is "Sally" and her friend is "Carla" .... all names will be changed... My friend loaned her friend her maternity clothes.....

So Carla calls Sally to see if she wants her maternity clothes back that she loaned her. Sally says let me see if Judy would like them since she is expecting now. This was probably 2 weeks ago. Well, yesterday Sally gets back to Carla to let her know that Judy would like to go through the clothes and would it be okay if they make arrangements to come pick up the clothes? Carla proceeds to say, I already took them to the salvation army.

What?! Did I miss something? I would love to get your opinion on this situation. What would you do or say? My friend responded with ( this was email by the way) Alrighty Then!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I would be furious. That is so rude.

Lauren said...

This just makes me try to figure out who Sally and Carla are! I say BAD Carla. Carla should have just taken the clothes back to Sally whether Sally wanted them or not. Of course, Carla may have been smart and taken the clothes to Stein Mart to donate to the Salvation Army and gotten her 20 percent off coupons. . .

The Fab Five said...

oh i'm with you and can't help but chuckle at the second comment... that is the first thing that came to mind when she said she took them to the salvation army..... :)

Ashley Eiler said...

hey
just wanted to let you know how much i enjoy your posts...check every day...
i met jamie (jaime?) bell yesterday here in memphis...she spoke so very highly of you and made it a point to come back to tell us what a great job you did and how capable you were at answering questions...so thank you...it is easier on our end because of girls like you...thank you for everything you did to help us this season...keep the posts coming....

Rhonda said...

oh my! that's crazy. i think her response was the only thing she could have said, really! so, do you want the clothes back that you sent to my kids?????????? haaaa!! love you.