Saturday, October 11, 2008

That's The Spirit!








It has been a busy week! Since tomorow is the beginning of a new week and I haven't posted in a while, I thought I would.







I was so excited to receive most of my BBTN stuff!






Tuesday morning we had a visitor.. a cat! I don't care for cats... I'm allergic. The boys loved it through the kitchen storm door.

Two days later, there she was again. I take a closer look in the carport to see this! Apparantley someone had dropped this little family off. I called my neighbors and so I can't imagine the mama cat bringing all 3 of her babies from wherever...


These are the cutest kitties!! This was the same morning I was leaving for the Canton flea market and I was in a bit of a panic to find a safe, loving home for them. I know a girl who LOVES cats and I knew she would add them to her collection. I tell her she is going to become the crazy cat lady and she is younger that me. She finally came Friday morning and I was relieved. KE said to me, "I think it's sad that you are allergic to something to cute." I couldn't agree more!


Back to Canton. It was a blast. I was finally able to visit Shana at her Rustic Creations booth. I'm so proud of her. She has come a long way and has shown much faith to get where she is now in her business. Laura and I went for the entire day which ended in a delicious dinner at Bonefish and a trip to Target! (I recommend Lily's Chicken and the ceasar side salad if you ever go there)


Today, I loaded up the kids and headed to Jackson. I was inspired at the Canton Flea Market and just had to try something out! I have always been a bit crafty so I knew I could tackle this.... and yes I took all 3 kids by myself. After shopping, we picked up Chick-Fil-A and had a picnic at the park. I let the kids play for a while and we headed back home. ( I'm not saying I didn't stress at all during this trip)



Here's a peek. I will share more when I'm done:























And here are a few extra pics from the week....

6 comments:

The Fosters said...

Must be one of those beautiful wreaths that were at Canton...I saw those and they were beautiful...Yours is looking great..Thanks girl...I appreciate the comment..I love doing Canton and hope to continue doing what I'm doing...thanks

Lauren said...

What sweet kitties! And kiddies! Thanks for posting- I was going into withdrawal!

The Weathers said...

I can not wait to see what you are making and i can not believe you took 3 kids by yourself to Jackson. YOu are a better person than i am!

The Ainsworth Family said...

thanks for the snack ideas. i like waffles with peanut butter and a banana. yumy. i just don't want to have to take all the stuff to work. i was on my way to read to mamie's class around 11:30 today and i was soooooooo hungry it wasn't even funny. i will just have to eat a good b'fast................ are you coming to m'toe november 6, 7 or 8? i am working the friday night thing.. should be a fun shift.....

The Ainsworth Family said...

oh, my word, i will be at that conference. is it at the hilton on county line road? i think that is where my niece said it was going to be. anyway, my sister-in-law and niece will be here for the friday night thing and i am going with them on saturday. maybe then we can meet. call me 601-613-3900. i didn't realize it was the same weekend as mm until after i told them i would go. i will be worn out, but i am going. how fun is that...........

The Ainsworth Family said...

i have mm until 10:00 pm, but you can still call.. i will try to find you (ha) saturday........ i will just ask very cute blonde their name (ha)