Thursday, November 20, 2008

90 to Nothing

That is what I feel like right now... going going going! BUT I couldn't ask for more. I'am so blessed to be able to have 3 precious, wild children and a husband that loves me and works very hard so that I can stay home and raise them.

Last week was one big headache after another... literally. You that know me, know I get a migraine or two once a month at least. Then last Thursday night Wade wakes up and hurles everywhere! This was followed by an upset stomach... then Nathan and Katie Evelyn follow with the nasty stomach bug. Finally, Monday night it got me. Thankfully it only lasted 24 hours. Now I am in the process of cleaning and disinfecting the house, not to mention putting wreaths together for this weekend. There is a holiday market in my town and I will be showing them there. I would be enjoying a relaxing night with the girls tonight at bunko but since all the illness in my house, I decided it was wiser to stay at home and get last minute things done.

Oh, I have sold 4 wreaths! Of course I would like to sell all of them but I am very pleased with my progress so far. Wish me luck!

KE is doing extremely well in school. She brings home straight A's every week. She has missed a few due to the fact that she skips the question completely. I don't know if she is in a hurry or it's just careless mistakes. I'm trying to tell her to check over her work b/f she turns it in.

W is doing well... loves school... loves his teacher most! Yesterday he asked me.. "Mama, is this a bad word? DUH!" I said no honey.. then he proceeded to ask me if random words are bad words... He is 3. Kills me

N is something else! The defiance is shining strong through that little boy. Counting works with the other two but not him! He is def. a test to my patience. On the other hand, at dinner, when I serve him his plate he says , "Thank You!" real loud... so sweet

So who is done Christmas shopping... besides Suzanne? I have not even begun! This may be a good thing. I may not go overboard like I have in the past when I have started early. I'm bad about picking up something little here and there. Lists to Santa will be written and "mailed" out this weekend!

1 comments:

Elisabeth and Gibson Steele said...

I plan on heading to market in JAnuary and replenishing my christmas stuff!!! Glad you got to come too!!! Anyway, Its not the comments that drive me nuts, it when people try to actually make me feel GUILTY for traveling all the time and act like I am WRONG for doing it....THEN proceed to tell me that I will NOT be traveling when I have Children....Excuse me, but is it your business....THAT is what drives me nuts...and HALF the time, its people I dont' even really know!!! You would be amazed what some people have said to me about us being gone all the time!