Friday, November 28, 2008

Catch up


So sorry I have not blogged lately.... I don't think life is going to slow down anytime soon with 3 children. I have even started to say no to things.. oh the guilt! I must stop worrying what people say about it too.

Turkey day was the usual fast paced Greenwood family get together. But how I love afterwards when we stop to pick out our Christmas tree! T put it up today at lunch after a morning hunt. KE helped me strand 1000 lights and then all the kids pitched in decorating it. Oh it's beautiful! It was lit for maybe 30 minutes when KE informed me ... "uh oh" I looked thinking it fell over... nope.. the lights had gone out! All but the very last strand. So i pulled out the replacement instructions that are inside the light box... whatever. I have NO idea what to do!! Please anyone tell me what to do before I have to undecorate it and re do it all........

The other day the kids had their Christmas card photo shoot. It is not easy to get 3 kids to cooperate that's for sure... here's a peak

3 comments:

The Ainsworth Family said...

if that happen to my tree, i would just leave it alone. ha. cute pics. i am going to use one that we took at the fair. we are all looking kind of good.

Lauren said...

Awwwwwwww they are just so darn cute! I would try plugging each strand of lights up individually- just get an extension cord to do this. Then you can narrow down the search to the offending strand. Then you must either figure out what bulb on that strand is bad, or pull the whole darn thing out and replace it!

The Fab Five said...

Thanks Lauren!1 I'm such a genius. I think my brain completley stops working sometimes.. maybe I should read more. Torrey did that as soon as he got home. Now I have a beautifully lit tree!