Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I say Merry Christmas

I'm sure most of you have heard all the hype around whether or not to say Merry Christmas... And Bill O'Reily has a great bumper sticker which reads "We Say Merry Christmas" Have people forgotten that we would not even have Christmas if it wasn't for Christ?! Sometimes as a Christian I feel like I'm in the twilight zone in this world.. but then again, we kind of are! I was directed to this cute new website mother/daughter based in Ridgeland, MS and they have this cute tee along with others. Click on it!



1 comments:

The Ainsworth Family said...

i am with you on this one. around work we have to say "HOLIDAY PARTY", at school we say "HOLIDAY PARTY", what has this world come to. there is a girl that i work with and she doesn't even help with the christmas tree that is put up in the lobby of our floor, but she is quick to tell where everything goes. I SAY MERRY CHIRSTMAS AS WELL. i will have to get a shirt.