Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tons of Fun

Where do I begin......


This past weekend a few of us mom's hosted a Christmas cookie decorating party and the girls loved it. This will be a tradition every year for their class we decided. I love helping my daughter to make memories like this.



"Charlie" is here! He has forgotten to fly home a couple of nights but the kids don't mind...



Monday N turned 2!!! I can't believe my baby is 2.. it won't be long that I don't even have toddlers. We had birthday pancakes and he really enjoyed KE and W singing Happy Birthday.



My loves hanging out together

This weekend we head off to Atlanta to see my dad's side of the family. I'm so excited. My Granny -the glue of the family- passed away in 2001, then I we went for a visit when KE was 7 months old. That is the last time I have seen everyone. Since then my a couple of my cousins have married. I'm the only girl among the cousins and I reaped the rewards of that growing up. :) KE is excited to get to meet her cousins as well!

5 comments:

Gaston Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY N!!!! I can't believe he's already 2, either. I know he LOVED those birthday pancakes. I hope you are having a great week & have a safe trip to Atlanta. I'm praying for y'all!!
Love you,
Kris

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

we have a cookie and ornament swap this weekend for the k3 class at JA. i am new to the whole thing, though - maybe the moms from mary peyton's class will want to do it every year, too!

and our elf, minter (from minter city), has forgotten to go back to the north pole SEVERAL times....we figure he's just comfortable where he is!

i thought about you this past weekend - i brought 2 friends in a dashing trip to lake village - they had never been to paul michael's and wanted to go. i wish we wouldn't have been in such a hurry....i would have gotten in touch with you!

Lauren said...

Oh my! I cannot believe N is 2 EITHER! seems like yesterday. . . Hope ya'll have a great trip!

The Ainsworth Family said...

kyle got me a MERRY CHRISTMAS t-shirt today. i love it... oh, love the card. my are going in the mail monday..... aea

Catherine Clare said...

The email was from Angie...but probably not the Angie you are thinking of...maybe, maybe not. Anyways, Angie of Bring the Rain. And yes, that meant alot.