Wednesday, February 4, 2009

BBTN


Hi all! Thought I would write a few lines and share. KE had her first grade play last week called "The Runaway Snowman" and she was the snowman! She did a great job even though she was extremely nervous. She loves to act and sing.



The boys are starting to actually play together and I love to watch. I hope they are the best of friends growing up.
Other than that, not much new going on around here! Just gearing up for BBTN trunk shows. I should get the clothes in today and it's always like Christmas because there are always adorable surprises!
Here is my schedule of shows if any of you are interested contact me for details!
This Friday and Saturday in Jackson
Feb. 10 Clarksdale
Feb. 11 Lake Village, AR
Feb 12 Cleveland
Feb. 13 and 14 Leland ( my home show)

Here are a few more pics taken over the past couple of weeks....

you think he is happy about this wardrobe?





1 comments:

Lauren said...

That is THE CUTEST pic of N! The others are precious too, but I just love the outfit and the expression!