Thursday, February 26, 2009

Just one of those days...

This is the first time all day that my computer has been on.. I have been fighting the dreaded migraine for 2 days and today was much worse. After literally being down all day, around 5:30 I decided to get up, bathe the kids and cook them supper. We had yummy scrambled eggs, bacon, potatoes and juice. They loved it. I did too since I have been starving my headache all day with crackers and water. I'm still not too sure what foods trigger them , so during this time for me, I stay away from almost everything and it helps. Go figure. I must say that the last time I had a migraine was over 5 weeks ago so that is wonderful!

I did get some of my homework in this afternoon as well. Again, I highly recommend the study of Daniel by Beth Moore. Words can't describe the things God teaches you in this Bible study. Such a blessing! I'm half sorry to say that it has taken me this Bible study to draw close to God. Spending time with Him is something I should do everyday.. even if I don't have "homework." In the past few years I have really started to actually want to know and understand the Bible and to understand why we as Christians do some of the things that we do. Like rituals vs actual worship for example. Luckily I am surrounded by very strong Christian mentors and friends I can call upon.

Girl Scout cookies are in!! I will be delivering all day tomorrow if my headache stays away. I know everyone is excited to receive theirs! We have had ours for just a couple of days and I can tell already that we should have ordered more!

0 comments: