Sunday, February 22, 2009

Kids and Running.. or the lack thereof





Can you believe I have had these shoes for 3 weeks now and haven't ran the first mile in them yet?! This is T's busy busy season and I just haven't found the time to get started. I'm dying here!!! I even missed the new training class at the Y yesterday morning.. I will not be discouraged though! I will catch up.



I thought I would share a few pics of the kids that I took throughout the week. Poor KE doesn't get as much publicity for being at school all day everyday. When she is here, she loves playing with her brothers. They are always using their imaginations and I have recently discovered N doing it too. It's so cute.

Silly Goose posing



Just hanging out with Elmo chair



W got lots of pirate goodies from a birthday party at school.







N making sure he has the proper gear on as he says "Arggh Mateys!"





The kids performing their very own concert for me and daddy. KE is very creative in writing her own songs.



Today our preacher conducted his last Holy Communion with us as "his" congregation. He will be moving in a few weeks to Texas. I was touched as he realized that it was his last communion with us and he got choked up. He corrected himself by pointing out that we shall be in communion again together in Heaven. What a thought. Please pray for our church family as we go through a difficult transition period without a preacher. I pray for someone who will uphold scripture and is a true man of God. I also pray for Kent as he leaves this church family to lead a new congregation. He has helped open the doors in our church to some new ideas and deeper study of the Word.

After church, one of KE's friends came home to play with her. They had a blast.


I decided to get a little creative this week by making my own two-bite brownies. They turned out wonderful.





Last but cert. not least, I made these delish brownies from Bakerella's blog. My chocolate ganache turned out a bit runny but it's so good. I will be sharing the love tonight with friends!


1 comments:

Allison said...

Hey there!

I made these a few weeks ago and they were to die for:) My ganache was runny too....so glad I wasn't the only one! I actually was thinking about them today....not a good thing..hehe!