Thursday, March 5, 2009

Update on Kiddos

My youngest ( 2 year old) gave up the paci. This will be night #2. Today at nap time he asked for it but I continue to tell him that he is a big boy and paci is gone-gone. I just washed what I think was the last of them, unless there are some "hidden" ones I won't know about until he finds it.

Now if I could just get W (3 years old) to stop getting up at least 6 times each night, we will be doing good. It never fails that he gets up and had to tell us something. I'm patient at first , but after about the 4th time, I put my ~I Mean It face~ on and tell him to get in bed. He says, "Mama, you make my feelings hurt" and cries and stomps all the way to bed. Oh bless his heart.

KE ( 7 yrs old) is doing well in school. I can tell she is changing. ATTITUDE. Whew. That's all I'm going to say about that.

This is T's busy season... I mean busy.. 4 a.m. until 8 p.m. Yuk. We just booked our family beach vacation and I'm SO thankful for it!

2 comments:

Catherine Clare said...

That is so true about the "got to tell you something"...I understand that a 3 year old will come up with any excuse to stay out of bed. Also, funny you say that about him telling you you're making his feelings hurt. I had never heard a child say that to an adult before and Jon Walker has started saying to us..."you are making me very sad mom." It is so hard not to laugh. Oh yes, bless their little broken hearts!

The Ainsworth Family said...

i know what you mean with a 7 year old. mamie is 6 and boy do i want to scream sometimes.