Sunday, March 8, 2009

Surprise, Cooking and a Brassy Sunday Afternoon

The weekend started out with the excitement of helping throw Walt's surprise 30th birthday party. It went great and everyone had a blast....




Saturday I was invited to Viking cooking school by a sweet friend, Daty. We had a blast cooking all kinds of Cajun food. I learned how to make Rue and gumbo. Delish. Plus pork loin with cajun mustard sauce and sweet potato biscuits. I was also introduced to Boursin cheese as an appetizer with wheat thins and green grapes.. oh my.. yummy. Something I will be serving soon

(that is not my hand just in case you were wondering)



All done cooking and ready to shop! ( or window shop)


Today after church, outside playing... I didn't realize how brassy my hair was. It def doesn't look this yellow in the Viking pictures. I will have this corrected end of March. Until then...


I hear W say.. "mama, take my picture!" This is what I see...

0 comments: