Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Recognize this Face?


Today finds me thrilled of the days to come. Starting off with the kids' spring break next week, to trips with friends, to dance recital to the beach and to the fall when I have the privilege of going to see Beth Moore in a live Bible study! As I have shared before, the ladies in our church ( and from other churches) are participating in her study of the book of Daniel. She will be in Memphis in the fall and I can't wait!!! What I like most about her studies is that she keeps your nose in the Bible while teaching you step by step what she means when she says something. She is clear that she is not about denominational views but that of views of Christians. Love it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. . . i just wanted to stop by and say hello and thanks for stopping by my blog to see the "controversial" post i did recently :O)

i like your blog and will be stopping by again. i went to delta state and LOVED it! i like so many things about the delta and am from not too far from there.