Monday, March 16, 2009

Yellow?

Ugh.

Okay, so I'm really wanting to paint the living room.. and I have narrowed it down to either yellow or brown.... But I'm thinking a shade of yellow because I want COLOR! My MIL just had her dining room painted Fresh Butter by B. Moore... so I stopped by and bought me one of those cute sample bottles and painted 2 spots... I need something richer.. more "aged" This is too fresh... Perfect for a little girl's room, but not for a sophisticated living room.
my walls need help!

Any of you that have a fantastic yellow shade that you must share with me, please do!

4 comments:

The Ainsworth Family said...

i have mustard yellow in my kitchen..... maybe go a shade darker.... it does go with your sofa though...

Katie McCrary said...

i just used "sahara" or is it safari, one of the two from sherwin williams. I love it. It is in kitchen, dining, living room and borders on rich tan, mustard yellow depending onlight. I love it. go try a sample.

Leslie said...

a good brown is latte by sherwin williams.

FOr a yellow, try Blonde by sherwin williams

Sanders Family said...

My living room & dining room are Marblehead Gold by BM. It is a vaery rich golden yellow and very warm. If you need a second opinion, call me - I'll bring my paint decks!