Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Week of Painting

Spring Break is coming to a close with beautiful weather I might add. I decided on a wall color... Blonde by Sherwin Williams... Two of my friends already have this color in their homes and then I had 2 ppl tell me about that color. I went and purchased a sample pint and LOVE it.. why didn't I do this sooner?


(yes my doors are High-Gloss.. can't stand it!)


Yesterday Me and Deanne took the girls to Jackson for a painting "class" at Easely Amused. They had so much fun and I can't wait for me and the girls to go ourselves! We also saw Anna Douglas Almand there! Her family used to live here and now live there... She was so little the last time I saw her. She said she remembered us though.


Last night I got my first headache in 2 months.. all the excitement of the day I guess and driving home late last night. Plus I ate terribly all day yesterday.. Chick-Fil-A, Coldstone and then Olive Garden.. But it was soooo good! I join the gym tomorrow and it's time to get back in shape. I have enjoyed Spring Break but am ready to get back on schedule.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i luuuuvvvv the paint color you picked out. it's so fresh and calm-looking! it goes great w/the chair, too.

pieroni place said...

I"M BACKKKKKK!